Wednesday, February 16, 2011

welcome :)

In this crazy world it's hard to find wonderful and joyful things, but if we keep our eyes peeled, I believe we can see the bright side of life.
I don't mean that we need those popular cliches that love is the most beautiful thing in life, cause even if it's true, beyond it we have so many little wonders. Sometimes an old photography is able to brighten my day; not to mention a great song, a fabolous movie, waking up for birdcall, taking a walking in a garden full og angels, having chat with your old friends...a never ending list.
I would like to remind you and myself, that the world is awesome and we have so many wonderful things in life. :))
The point is: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."  /Helen Keller/

No comments:

Post a Comment